Wood Technologist/Production Specialist
Who are we?
Tylko is a next-generation furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialize in providing high-quality, easily-customizable shelves that our customers can adapt down to the last detail. We meet the needs of their unique spaces through the use of our intuitive online configurator and Augmented Reality app. Tylko’s team has reconsidered every step of the traditional furniture-buying process in order to create a better, seamless and more personal experience – with a quality product, simple online shopping, free doorstep delivery and effortless assembly. To date, we have served over 20,000 satisfied customers, selling over 25,000 perfect-fit shelves across the World.
We are searching for a specialist, who will help us design, develop and implement new features of our furniture.
- Participation in development and implementation processes of new projects.
- Creating furniture / details documentation.
- Preparation of price lists.
- Searching for new materials, fittings, construction solutions.
- You’ll get to be the part of a young company on a rapid rise, with a vision, that's doing very exciting things!
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in fields that you may never heard before (parametric design anyone?) - who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- You'll develop personally and professionally - you will work for example with Designer Of The 2018.
- Your voice will be heard - we don’t throw away any idea or assumption without considering them.
- You'll be fairly remunerated 4 000- 8 000 PLN gross for job contract (depending on your skillset and experience).
- Very good knowledge of 3D design / construction program (Solid Works preferred).
- High ability to create production documentation, general principles of technical drawing.
- Extensive knowledge of materials and production processes.
- University degree (preferably Wood Technology).
- Open and creative approach to the creative process and cooperation with designers.
- Creative approach to given problems, consistent and independent striving to find and work out a solution.
- Paying attention to details, accuracy and meticulousness.
- Good knowledge of English (communication level).
Nice if you have:
Calculations of static furniture structures and strength joints.
Developing details made using the following technologies: aluminum injection and extrusion, light alloys and cast-iron casting, plastic injection, machining (milling, turning), sheet metal bending.