User Experience Design is an important part of Tylko’s strategy to deliver best customer journey from awareness to ownership and beyond. As a member of our UX team, you will work with industrial, parametric & graphic designers, copywriters, developers, client service and content creators - to ensure engaging customer experiences, through research, conceptualizing, product definition, and cohesive design.
We believe that UX Designers are by definition innovative thinkers, driven product owners, but most of all - skilled advocates for the user.
- Design, conceptualize and create customer-centric projects across the entire product lifecycle (yes, we keep the UX tight even on packaging or instruction manual level)
- Plan and conduct user research
- Work closely with lean, cross-functional teams
- Be autonomous - you'll take full ownership of your work
- Rapidly produce concepts and prototypes
- You get to be the part of a young company on a rapid rise, with a vision, that's doing very exciting things!
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in fields that you may never heard before (parametric design anyone?) - who are also amazing people and great coworkers
- You'll develop personally and professionally - we’re every service designers wet dream (designing online and offline for true product consistency)
- Your voice will be heard - we don’t throw away any idea or assumption without considering them
- You'll be competitively remunerated based on your skills and commitment - as well as recognized for your successes and achievements
- 2+ years of experience designing digital experiences (if you are a beginner, please look for our paid internship opportunities)
- Fluent in English (additional basic level German or French could be huge plus)
- Comprehensive understanding of applying the methodologies of user-centric interaction design and research to solve complex problems
- Practical knowledge of industry standard software for generating wireframes and willingness to learn new ones (at the moment we use mainly Adobe XD, but we’re considering other options for more complex prototyping)
- Risk taking in design, pushing design past the obvious
- Experience with usability research and/or web analytics is always welcome