Social Media & Content Coordinator
Do you live and breathe social media?
We're looking for the right person to take charge and strategize Tylko's social media output and blog with a creative and compelling plan - it’s your job to tell the world how our shelves shine! You’ll need to think on your toes and create high-performing and highly-engaging content strategies, collecting and interpreting the analytical data and then using it to cleverly craft killer campaigns.
- You’ll be responsible for creating an exciting and engaging plan for our blog (Tylko Journal) as well as our key social media channels, using analytics and proven tactics to win new customers - and keep old ones coming back!
- You'll oversee our community of lovely customers and clients, making sure continuous engagement with our fanbase is maintained, using our established Tylko tone of voice.
- You'll help to execute cross-channel campaigns and make sure integration happens seamlessly.
- You'll be asked to measure, monitor and report social media growth using analytic tools and marketing key performance indicators.
- You'll also need to keep on top of and research the latest market trends in communication.
- You get to be the part of a young and dynamic company that's doing very exciting things.
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in their fields - who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- We run a tight ship, but we are an interdisciplinary and flexible one - with flat hierarchies.
- You'll develop personally and professionally - you can be pretty sure no two days will ever be the same, and we love new ideas and challenges!
- You'll be competitively remunerated - as well as recognized for your successes and achievements.
- Previous experience with social media platforms.
- Previous experience creating and producing content - preferably from your interest in the lifestyle and design industries.
- Experience with gathering analytical data and implementing results to create high-performing content.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- On top of the latest trends and tools for social media.
- Fluent English.