Senior Programmatic Specialist
Who are we?
Tylko is a next-generation furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialise in providing high-quality, easily-customisable shelves that our customers can adapt down to the last detail. We meet the needs of their unique spaces through the use of our intuitive online configurator and Augmented Reality app. Tylko’s team has reconsidered every step of the traditional furniture-buying process in order to create a better, seamless and more personal experience – with a quality product, simple online shopping, free doorstep delivery and effortless assembly. To date, we have served over 20,000 satisfied customers, selling over 25,000 perfect-fit shelves across the World.
We are searching for an experienced Programmatic Specialist. Your role will focus on creating and implementing global strategy for programmatic at Tylko, aimed at effective monetization of website traffic.
- Running the desired Programmatic (planning, purchasing, optimization and reporting).
- Reporting results and ongoing optimization of operations in terms of sales.
- Creating and implementing innovative solutions.
- Cooperation with other internal departments: creative, web analytics, communication and an internal performance department.
- You’ll get to be the part of a young company on a rapid rise, with a vision, that's doing very exciting things!
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in fields that you may never heard before (parametric design anyone?) - who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- You'll develop personally and professionally in a very friendly and respectful environment.
- Your voice will be heard - we don’t throw away any idea or assumption without considering them.
- You'll be fairly remunerated – 9 000- 11 000PLN on B2B contract (other forms of employment are also possible)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in running a Programmatic campaign.
- Knowledge of standards and orientation in the latest solutions and trend.
- Advanced DSP knowledge (e.g. Google Display & Video 360, Adform, Appnexus), adserver support and Google Analytics.
- Highly developed ability to organize your own work.
- Skills in analytical thinking and drawing conclusions based on data.
- Knowledge of communicative English (work with publishers on foreign markets).
- Good knowledge of Excel, including pivot tables.
- Proactive monitoring and analysis of current market trends, competitive activities and business dynamics.
- Experience in working with the Data Management Platform is welcome.