Senior CRM Manager
Tylko is a multi award-winning start-up on a mission to digitise the furniture industry by bringing customised furniture effortlessly to everyone.
Why do we need you?
As our user and client base grows, we would love to support and to strengthen our relationship with our users throughout their lifecycle. This is where you come in. You understand who Tylko’s users are, where to find them, and how to help and convince them through the stages of their engagement funnel.
- Conception, creation, optimization & development of the Europe-wide CRM-Strategy
- Self-responsible creation of target-group oriented content and individualization of our messages to strengthen customer relationships and maximize life-time values
- You analyze and report CRM campaigns and develop based on A/B testing recommendations for actions to address and involve our customers even more effectively
- You develop, implement and optimize the current CRM-Portfolio, including content newsletters, lifecycle-programs, transactional e-mailing and event-triggering emails & conversations
- You set up multichannel-CRM-campaigns and integrate numerous channels like e-mail, live-chat, push-notification and landing pages
- Independent development and management of full-range (re-)engagement channels: from emails, push notifications and mobile in-app messages to retargeting ads
- Work closely with our cross-functional teams to create compelling creative assets, landing pages and funnels
Join tylko and...
- Work with an inspiring world class team of designers and technologists as well as with an experienced and multi-disciplinary founders team
- Be an early member of an innovative company and become a crucial part in our success journey
- Enjoy the trust in you, shape your own department, live every day your passion and surprise everyone with your ideas
- You successfully completed your studies with focus on marketing, communication, or a similar field of study
- You have relevant experience in the area of CRM, ideally within e-commerce or retail
- You are familiar with common CRM-systems and curious about the newest developments
- Ideally, you already had touchpoints with e-mail tools (e.g. Intercom, Emarsys, Mailchimp)
- You enjoy creating texts and are capable to empathize into the different customer segments and create target-group oriented and individualized messages
- You are highly commited, passioned, pro active and fancy to take over responsibility
- You are familiar with Excel, basic knowledge in HTML is a plus
- You have a structured and analytical approach
- You are business fluent in German and English