Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
We're looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to help us create a solid and sturdy foundation for our shelf empire! We need you to create, evaluate and automate reports for internal stakeholders and for a variety of ever-changing business requirements.
We're also counting on you to help build up a Business Intelligence department that's as stable as our shelves.
At Tylko, we generate lots of data in marketing and day-to-day operations - but we also harvest lots of insight from our customers and their orders and through our shelf configurator. We use this data to improve our existing products and future products, and to make sure all our customers are happy with their one-of-a-kind solution.
Your job is to wrangle all of this information and make it work to our advantage, intelligently. This position is ideal for a snappy self-starter who is savvy at solving business issues from an analytical point of view, and who loves to be in the midst of things.
If you're the type who likes to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in, get in touch!
This role is ideal for someone who enjoys being in the midst of activities, always exploring new opportunities and new ways to help solve business issues from an analytical point of view.
- You will be developing KPIs to track performance and function, and then communicate the discovered trends in order to help the product, marketing, operations and finance teams make business-critical decisions based on the data you've worked through.
- You'll be instrumental in creating a whip-smart Business Intelligence department, and creating a reporting system that rocks.
- You'll perform predictive analytics, analyze performance and develop insights from trends to help management drive the business forward.
- You'll work together with all sorts of departments and develop an understanding of the processes inside them - we all pitch in at Tylko!
Join tylko and...
- You get to be the part of a young and dynamic company that's doing very exciting things.
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in their fields - who are also amazing people and great coworkers. We're a team of inspiring and innovative designers, technicians, creatives and all-around good people.
- We run a tight ship, but we are an interdisciplinary and flexible one - with flat hierarchies.
- You'll develop personally and professionally - you can be pretty sure no two days will ever be the same, and we love new ideas and challenges!
- You'll be competitively remunerated - as well as recognized for your successes and achievements.
- You'll be a part of a brave new frontier - where furniture and technology come together in exciting new ways!
- A university degree in an analytical field (Computer Science, Business Informatics, Mathematics, Finance, Economics or a comparable subject).
- Above-average academic achievements and exceptional analytical and conceptual skills.
- 2+ years of work experience, to include prior work in data analytics, SQL, very large data sets and - ideally- expertise with Google Analytics and a DWH.
- Familiarity with data visualisation tools/libraries (e.g. Google Data Studio, Tableau) is a plus!
- Ability to understand and incorporate the big picture into the details of an analysis.
- Well-structured analytical thinking and the ability to explain and visualise complex analysis in a clear, understandable manner to a non-technical audience.
- You work independently, conscientiously and you are a good team player!
- Excellent attention to detail and high standards of accuracy.
- Effective communication skills - you'll be working with colleagues in all levels of the organization.
- Willingness to contribute ideas and effective in identifying and resolving issues.
- If you like what you read and want to be part of the team that reinvents the designer furniture industry, get in touch, because we want to meet you!