Python Developer (mid or senior level)
Who are we?
Tylko is a next-generation furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialize in providing high-quality, easily-customizable shelves that our customers can adapt down to the last detail. We meet the needs of their unique spaces through the use of our intuitive online configurator and Augmented Reality app. Tylko’s team has reconsidered every step of the traditional furniture-buying process in order to create a better, seamless and more personal experience – with a quality product, simple online shopping, free doorstep delivery and effortless assembly. To date, we have served over 20,000 satisfied customers, selling over 25,000 perfect-fit shelves across the World.
- development of internal system that supports furniture production
- providing insights on system architecture
- working with multidisciplinary team
- choosing the best possible path for system development
- adhering to Python's best practices
- Working in a very innovative area of parametric design, parametric production files with a one of top teams in the furniture industry.
- You’ll get to be the part of a young company on a rapid rise, with a vision, that's doing very exciting things!
- You'll develop personally and professionally in a very friendly and respectful environment.
- Your voice will be heard - we don’t throw away any idea or assumption without considering them.
- You'll be fairly remunerated – 8 000 - 12 000 PLN for B2B contract (other forms of employment are also possible).
- Previous commercial experience in Python
- Experience in working with:
Nice to have
- experience in manufacturing industry/ERP system
- experience in Jenkins/ansible
- experience in parametric design (or at least interest in it ;-))
- any knowledge/interest in CAM
- being a board game geek and "dad joke" lover is actually a must, but we put it here, because it's unprofessional (and still crucial)