Are you tired of working in software houses? Do you want to have an impact on the product and have your opinion heard? Meet with us!
We’re looking for a skilled Python developer to join our eCommerce team. You’ll need to have an in-depth knowledge of Python and Django as well as significant experience in building and optimizing large-scale integrations with 3rd party systems applications. You’ll be responsible for increasing speed, scalability, and extensibility while working with a large and rapidly changing codebase. You’ll be working closely with our frontend experts, so a thorough understanding of Rest API and the whole customer journey is a must.
- Work with Python 3.9, Django 3.2 and Django REST Framework 3.13 on the e-commerce side of the company
- Develop well thought out and tested code
- Adhere to Python/Django best practices
- Design interal APIs and integrate external ones
- Accept and provide feedback during Code Reviews
- Share knowledge and take responsibility for your work
Being a part of the Tylko team goes beyond clocking in every day and keeping your head down. We celebrate inclusivity and work together to build a culture of happy, healthy employees who are truly heard, and provide the following great benefits for every single member:
- Fully remote or Hybrid work setup (your choice)
- Comprehensive healthcare
- One bonus day off (every month)
- A discount on all Tylko products
- Mixer parties
- English classes
- Fun events like cooking classes, inspiring talks with people and professionals from all walks of life, and other great meetups.
- And of course, a dog-friendly office!
You will be fairly remunerated – 15 000 – 20 000 PLN +VAT (depending on your skills and experience).
- Commercial experience with Python and Django (2+ years)
- Experience developing and integrating APIs
- Experience working with PostgreSQL
- Best practices enthusiast
- Good command of written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Experience with PyTest, CI/CD and Docker are a Big Plus
- Command of Polish language
TYLKO is an innovative tech-driven furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialize in providing high-quality storage that our customers can adapt down to the last detail through the use of an intuitive online configurator and our AR-enhanced Tylko App.
We’ve reworked every step of the traditional furniture-buying process in order to create a better and more personal experience – a seamless process from high-quality products with simple online shopping, through free doorstep delivery and effortless, tool-free assembly.
We’re a tight-knit team of 200 specialists from around the world working in the diverse fields of design, production, IT, marketing, communication, customer experience, and much more.
So far, we’ve helped over 75,000 happy customers find their perfect fit, with over 90,000 one-of-a-kind pieces of Tylko furniture shipped around the world
This department was created as a result of the integration of eCommerce and Performance Marketing teams. Growth, together with the Operations Department, is responsible for guiding the user through the complete user path. The primary responsibility of Growth is to reach conversion goals. By combining those two teams we are able to create a coherent and smooth customer journey while improving the efficiency of our marketing efforts.