We're looking for the right person to be responsible for the efficient handling of sales orders and help to improve the productivity of field sales representatives by dealing with customer queries and fielding calls. This important position contributes to the quality of customer service and the achievement of sales targets.
- Maintaining relationships with the factory
- Accurate and timely order management (entering orders into the system, monitoring the order system, production status reporting).
- Handling order complaints and preparing relevant documents related to this process.
- Supporting administrative tasks related to maintaining relationships with the manufacturer.
- Contact with Customer Service, technical consultancy for ongoing projects.
- Contact with production.
- University degree Wood Technology.
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and google tools, enabling everyday work.
- Focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good organization of work.
- Willingness to cooperate with people inside the organization and factories.
- Knowledge of English at a level enabling communication (at least B1).
- At least basic knowledge of the furniture industry and production processes.
- You’ll get to be the part of a young company on a rapid rise, with a vision, that's doing very exciting things!
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in fields that you may never hear before (parametric design anyone?) - who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- You'll develop personally and professionally - you will work for example with Designer Of 2018.
- You'll develop personally and professionally.
- Your voice will be heard - we don’t throw away any idea or assumption without considering them
- You'll be fairly remunerated 4 200 -5 000 PLN gross for a job contract.