We're looking for a Product Designer with a passion for clever custom design solutions who's ready to jump in with both feet and work on a range of projects - from technical product design to material testing for Tylko's existing (and exciting new) products!
- You'll create initial product designs.
- You'll also work on high-tech customization solutions.
- You'll be prepared to implement the latest market trends and technologies in furniture design.
- You'll test high-potential materials for suitability for future Tylko products.
- You get to be the part of a young and dynamic company that's doing very exciting things.
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in their fields - who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- We run a tight ship, but we are an interdisciplinary and flexible one - with flat hierarchies.
- You'll develop personally and professionally - you can be pretty sure no two days will ever be the same, and we love new ideas and challenges!
- You'll be competitively remunerated - as well as recognized for your successes and achievements.
- You'll be a part of a brave new frontier - where furniture and technology come together in exciting new ways!
- An experience in a similar furniture or product design position.
- Have a broad interest in technology, as well as creativity and passion for design.
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe Suite.
- High proficiency in Rhinoceros and SolidWorks; skills in Grasshopper not a must but a great plus!
- Ability to model and present projects with the use of renders, sketches and/or models, as well as experience putting together technical documentation for projects.
- Experience working with various materials, as well as going through product design cycles.
- Market research skills, including trend and competition analysis.
- Detail focused and deadline-driven!
- Fluent English - spoken & written.