Who are we?
Tylko is a next-generation furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialize in providing high-quality, easily-customizable shelves that our customers can adapt down to the last detail. We meet the needs of their unique spaces through the use of our intuitive online configurator and Augmented Reality app. Tylko’s team has reconsidered every step of the traditional furniture-buying process in order to create a better, seamless and more personal experience – with a quality product, simple online shopping, free doorstep delivery and effortless assembly. To date, we have served over 20,000 satisfied customers, selling over 25,000 perfect-fit shelves across the World.
We're looking for a Product Designer with a passion for clever custom design solutions who's ready to jump in with both feet and work on a range of projects - from technical product design to material testing for Tylko's existing (and exciting new) products!
- Creating initial product design
- Working on high-tech customization solutions.
- Preparing to implement the latest market trends and technologies in furniture design.
- Testing high-potential materials for suitability for future Tylko products.
- You’ll get to be the part of a young company on a rapid rise, with a vision, that's doing very exciting things!
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in fields that you may never heard before (parametric design anyone?) - who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- You'll develop personally and professionally in a very friendly and respectful environment.
- Your voice will be heard - we don’t throw away any idea or assumption without considering them.
- You'll be fairly remunerated – 6 000- 8000 gross for job contract.
- You'll be a part of a brave new frontier - where furniture and technology come together in exciting new ways!
- An experience in a similar furniture or product design position.
- Have a broad interest in technology, as well as creativity and passion for design.
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe Suite.
- High proficiency in Rhinoceros and SolidWorks; skills in Grasshopper not a must but a great plus!
- Ability to model and present projects with the use of renders, sketches and/or models, as well as experience putting together technical documentation for projects.
- Experience working with various materials, as well as going through product design cycles.
- Market research skills, including trend and competition analysis.
- Detail focused and deadline-driven!
- Fluent English - spoken & written.