Producer / Creative Project Manager
We’re looking for a well-organized individual to take the reins of our creative projects and help put the needed processes into place. You’ll need to be a ruthless multitasker - this job will never mean doing one single task at a time. You’ll have to be able to jump from an Excel sheet to on-set assistance - all while making important calls. Task juggling is imperative, and you’ll have to keep a lot of balls in the air at once! You’ll also have to have a great passion for creative projects, as well as an appreciation for all things beautiful and design-related. Mostly, you’ll need to be a self-starter who is ready to jump right in at the deep end and become a valued and important part of our creative team.
- You’ll help create the yearly content production plan.
- You’ll be responsible for creating creative briefs.
- You’ll help with and direct research for locations, creatives and more.
- You’ll act as co-producer on the video and photo shoots and provide on-set assistance.
- You’ll have to excel at coordinating work between different teams - both internal and external.
- You’ll manage internal projects and assist in production of assets for campaigns, social media and other channels.
- You get to be the part of a young and dynamic company that's doing very exciting things.
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in their fields - who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- We run a tight ship, but we are an interdisciplinary and flexible one - with flat hierarchies.
- You'll develop personally and professionally - you can be pretty sure no two days will ever be the same, and we love new ideas and challenges!
- You'll be competitively remunerated - as well as recognized for your successes and achievements.
- 2-3 years of experience in creative project management and / or photo or video production.
- Great organizational skills and a detail-oriented personality.
- A close relationship with spreadsheets - Excel is your best friend!
- The ability to bring people together to build long and short-term creative relationships.
- The ability to effectively execute deadlines, collect information and remain sharp and assertive.
- Strong communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
- English spoken to full professional fluency.