Who are we?
Tylko is a next-generation furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialize in providing high-quality, easily-customizable shelves that our customers can adapt down to the last detail. We meet the needs of their unique spaces through the use of our intuitive online configurator and Augmented Reality app. Tylko’s team has reconsidered every step of the traditional furniture-buying process in order to create a better, seamless and more personal experience – with a quality product, simple online shopping, free doorstep delivery and effortless assembly. To date, we have served over 20,000 satisfied customers, selling over 25,000 perfect-fit shelves across the World.
We're looking for the right person to take charge and strategize Tylko's product image with a creative and compelling plan - it’s your job to tell the world how our shelves shine and make sure as many people as possible find out about it!
- Creating, planning and executing our PR strategy.
- Taking care for our media presence, maintaining proper quality and frequency of publications.
- Maintaining relationships with media from various areas
- Coordinating product launches.
- Planning and organizing offline events: pop- ups or press meetings.
- Supporting sales-related media campaigns.
- Managing & coordinating efforts of PR freelancers & agencies.
- We run a tight ship, but we are an interdisciplinary and flexible one - with flat hierarchies. We like when you take charge, show initiative and bring new ideas to the table!
- You will be actively involved in content creation with our amazing in-house creative team.
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in their fields - who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- We offer a salary of 10-12k PLN gross (employment contract).
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in PR-related fields, preferably in design and/or lifestyle industries. Business contacts are a plus.
- Engaging personality in order to create close bonds with press and media professionals and strong network in DACH, UK, France and / or Poland.
- Experience in coordinating international product launches as well as offline events, such as pop-ups or press meetings.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends in communication, branding and media strategies.
- Very good understanding of a wide range of online and offline communication channels.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build valuable long-term relationships.
- Very strong writing and editing skills.
- Fluent English. German - not a must but a big plus