Performance Marketing Manager - Paid Social
Why do we need you?
We're an ambitious and innovative startup, and we are growing quickly! That's why we need you, an experienced marketing master, to help develop and implement a paid search strategy that's as solid as our shelves - and just as aesthetically pleasing.
- Plan, create and manage performance-oriented new acquisition campaigns in paid search and listings (Google AdWords, PLA, price comparison, etc.).
- Develop strategies that drive awareness and engagement, target the right audiences and deliver the right content to create conversions.
- Monitor and optimize targeting, marketing messages, marketing spending, bids and budget allocation, and then document and share your learnings with the team.
- Continuously test campaigns, targeting and advertising to ensure the best possible performance.
- Develop tracking concepts to measure the success of the campaigns, analyse campaign results and create meaningful reports.
- Take control of the budget and take responsibility for targets and goals.
Join Tylko and...
- You get to be the part of a young and dynamic company that's doing very exciting things.
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in their fields - who are also amazing people and great coworkers. We're a team of inspiring and innovative designers, technicians, creatives and all-around good people.
- We run a tight ship, but we are an interdisciplinary and flexible one - with flat hierarchies.
- You'll develop personally and professionally - you can be pretty sure no two days will ever be the same, and we love new ideas and challenges!
- •You'll be competitively remunerated - as well as recognized for your successes and achievements.
- •You'll be a part of a brave new frontier - where furniture and technology come together in exciting new ways!
If you like what you read and want to be part of the team that reinvents the designer furniture industry, get in touch, because we want to meet you!
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in marketing or a similar field.
- You have 1-2 years of professional experience in digital marketing - focusing on performance-oriented campaigns, ideally.
- You have a good knowledge of PPC and other related systems.
- You have a vast knowledge in acquisition campaigns and you're up to date with market trends.
- Know-how in typical online marketing tools (such as AdWords Editor, Power Editor, AdServer Systems, Customer Journey Tracking, TagManager).
- Experience in e-commerce a must - especially in the home and lifestyle fields.
- You have exceptional analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive campaign insights and optimize campaign performance.
- You have a great team spirit, performance-driven thinking and love to share your knowledge.
- You are fluent in English and another core market language (German, French).