Performance Marketing Manager - Paid Social
Why do we need you?
We are an ambitious and innovative startup with offices in Berlin and Warsaw and we are growing quickly. Thus, we are on the hunt for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly result-oriented Performance Marketing Manager, who will be mainly responsible for paid social media and for continuous development and implementation of our social media campaigns.
- Plan, create and manage performance-oriented acquisition campaigns in paid social media (mainly Facebook and Instagram) but also support other performance channels
- Develop strategies intended to drive awareness and engagement and use state-of-the-art technics to target the right audience and deliver the right content, that converts
- Monitor and optimize targeting, creatives, marketing messages, marketing spend, bids and budget allocation, document and share your learnings
- Continuously test campaigns, targeting and advertising to ensure the best possible performance
- Develop tracking concepts to measure the success of the campaigns, analyze campaign results and create meaningful reports
- Take over budget and goal responsibility
Join tylko and...
- Work with an inspiring world class team of designers and technologists as well as with an experienced and multi-disciplinary founders team
- Be an early member of an innovative company and become a crucial part in our success journey
- Enjoy the trust in you, shape your own department, live every day your passion and surprise everyone with your ideas
- You have a Bachelor's degree in marketing or a similar field
- You gained 1-2 years of professional experience in digital marketing, focusing on performance-oriented campaigns and social media.
- You have a very good knowledge of PPC and related systems
- You have a vast knowledge in acquisition campaigns and you are always up to date with market trends
- Know-how in the typical online marketing tools (such as Power Editor, AdServer Systems, AdWords Editor, Customer Journey Tracking, Google Analytics, TagManager)
- Experience in e-commerce a must, home & living a plus
- You have exceptional analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive campaign insights/optimise campaign performance
- You have a great team spirit, a performance driven thinking and love to share your knowledge
- You are business fluent in English + another core market language (German, French)
If you like what you read and want to be part of the team that reinvents the designer furniture industry, get in touch, because we want to meet you!