Native English Copywriter
We're looking for an experienced native English copywriter to join Tylko's communications & marking teams to work on our brand new website and accompanying campaigns. We'll need you to flex your writing muscles and craft clever and compelling copy in English that engages and entertains our audience.
You can work from our office in Warsaw or remotely, and decide on your own, flexible schedule, too!
- You'll work on crafting copy for our new website as well as various marketing and PR campaigns.
- You'll work closely with our marketing and communication team to ensure Tylko's voice remains on point and cohesive.
- You will ensure all copy is in line with Tylko's brand messaging and adheres to style guidelines as well as respects the provided SEO / keywords briefing.
- You get to be the part of a young and dynamic company that's doing very exciting things.
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in their fields - who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- We run a tight ship, but we are an interdisciplinary and flexible one - with flat hierarchies.
- You'll develop personally and professionally - you can be pretty sure no two days will ever be the same, and we love new ideas and challenges!
- You'll be competitively remunerated - as well as recognized for your successes and achievements.
- Native English language speaker.
- At least 2-3 years of copywriting experience.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, and an ability to write engaging and persuasive copy for a variety of audiences and media.
- Great organizational skills and a dedication to meeting deadlines.
- Experience in writing SEO driven content.
- Familiarity with using G Suite and other inter-departmental communication tools (Slack etc).
- Lifestyle brands / e-commerces in the portfolio are not a must - but a big plus!