Marketing Manager: Marketplace and Affiliation
Who are we?
Tylko is a next-generation furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialize in providing high-quality, easily-customizable shelves that our customers can adapt down to the last detail. We meet the needs of their unique spaces through the use of our intuitive online configurator and Augmented Reality app. Tylko’s team has reconsidered every step of the traditional furniture-buying process in order to create a better, seamless and more personal experience – with a quality product, simple online shopping, free doorstep delivery and effortless assembly. To date, we have served over 20,000 satisfied customers, selling over 25,000 perfect-fit shelves across the World.
We are looking for a Marketplace and Affiliation Operation Manager. This person will be responsible for partnership with a host of vendors - including marketplaces & affiliates - to constantly find efficient ways to grow tylko`s business.
- Launch and manage Amazon campaign.
- Develop relationships with existing marketplaces & affiliate partners to maximize partner satisfaction, retention, and growth.
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate campaign performance on a daily basis.
- Prepare detailed reports, tracking progress (by partner and campaigns) and analyze results, identify and troubleshoot issues.
- Diagnose affiliate partner needs and implement strategies to help drive revenue.
- Work as a liaison between affiliates and internal departments to coordinate campaign updates and troubleshoot delivery, tracking and performance issues.
- Manage the campaign launch process from start to finish, inclusive of partner kick off, tracking, creative design, optimization and delivery of performance reporting.
- Proactively using data, trends, market insights, and logic to develop tailored campaign recommendations and opportunities for continued success.
- Create payment structures to drive volume growth and retention.
- Deep understanding of tylko entire product offering and best practices for campaign effectiveness.
- Tasked with supporting company growth goals.
You’ll get to be the part of a young company on a rapid rise, with a vision, that's doing very exciting things!
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in fields that you may never heard before (parametric design anyone?) - who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- You'll develop personally and professionally in a very friendly and respectful environment.
- Your voice will be heard - we don’t throw away any idea or assumption without considering them
- You'll be fairly remunerated – 8 000- 10 000 PLN for B2B contract (other forms of employment are also possible).
- 2-3 years of experience in managing affiliate platforms (preferably working directly for the client / non-agency experience)
- Analytical mind.
- On top of the latest performance marketing trends.
- Fluent English.