Marketing Manager: ATL channels
Tylko is a next-generation furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialize in providing high-quality, easily-customizable shelves that our customers can adapt down to the last detail. We meet the needs of their unique spaces through the use of our intuitive online configurator and Augmented Reality app. Tylko’s team has reconsidered every step of the traditional furniture-buying process in order to create a better, seamless and more personal experience – with a quality product, simple online shopping, free doorstep delivery and effortless assembly. To date, we have served over 20,000 satisfied customers, selling over 25,000 perfect-fit shelves across the World.
We are looking for a marketing manager, experienced in ATL
- Build and oversee a broadcast media mix, including TV, Audio and OOH.
- Build a long-term roadmap for our broadcast media strategy, setting out clear goals and measurement, regularly report on effects.
- Design media strategies and partner on comms planning to use broadcast media channels to impact influence behaviour at different stages of the funnel; prioritizing according to business need.
- Own weekly, monthly and annual forecasting and budgeting of your owned channels.
- Work closely with our internal Creative team and external creative partners and partner on generating briefs and providing recommendations to optimize performance and validate hypotheses for achieving the agreed KPIs.
- Assess new growth opportunities as they arise.
- You’ll get to be the part of a young company on a rapid rise, with a vision, that's doing very exciting things!
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in fields that you may never heard before (parametric design anyone?) - who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- You'll develop personally and professionally in a very friendly and respectful environment.
- Your voice will be heard - we don’t throw away any idea or assumption without considering them
- You'll be fairly remunerated – 8 000- 10 000 PLN for B2B contract (other forms of employment are also possible).
- Three or more years of experience in ATL marketing, preferably on the client's side.
- Highly analytical, able to generate meaningful insight from broad data sets and effective at presenting findings. Demonstrated experience measuring the performance of ATL channels across both direct response and brand metrics.
- Team player – you get energy working both independently but also as part of a team. You enjoy listening to other perspectives, communicating your own and are able to navigate a positive path and achieve a successful end result when opinions differ.
- You thrive in a start-up environment, strong team player and are excited by the prospect of growing something from scratch.