Who are we?
Tylko is a next-generation furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialize in providing high-quality, easily customizable shelves that our customers can adapt down to the last detail. We meet the needs of their unique spaces through the use of our intuitive online configurator and Augmented Reality app. Tylko’s team has reconsidered every step of the traditional furniture-buying process in order to create a better, seamless and more personal experience – with a quality product, simple online shopping, free doorstep delivery and effortless assembly. To date, we have served over 20,000 satisfied customers, selling over 25,000 perfect-fit shelves across the World.
We're looking for the right person to make sure that shelves are properly stocked, invoices are correctly filled and orders are tracked accordingly.
- Coordinating logistics processes.
- Cooperation with various carriers/delivery companies
- Supervision over timeliness and compliance of deliveries
- Handling complaints
- Recording data in the system
- You’ll get to be the part of a young company on a rapid rise, with a vision, that's doing very exciting things!
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in fields that you may never heard before (parametric design anyone?) - who are also amazing people and great coworkers
- You'll develop personally and professionally –
- Your voice will be heard - we don’t throw away any idea or assumption without considering them
- You'll be fairly remunerated 4 200 -5 000 PLN gross for job contract.
- Knowledge of English at a communicative level in speech and writing.
- Experience in logistics
- Knowledge of the transport and shipping industry
- Knowledge of the TRANS freight exchange is appreciated.
- Ability to work under time pressure in rapidly changing conditions.
- Ability to build long-term business relationships.
- Good organization and planning skills
- Experience in Microsoft office and online tools.