Junior Quality Assurance/Tester
We're on the hunt for a detail-oriented and ambitious Junior QA. Working side by side with our developers and designers, you'll be a sharp pair of eyes on Tylko's cutting-edge web tools and app, making sure that our customer experience on both is as smooth and glitch-free as possible. With friendly tech at the heart of everything we do, you'll play a crucial role in our team, maintaining optimal functionality at all points.
Who Are We?
Tylko is a next-generation furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialise in providing high-quality, easily-customisable shelves that our customers can adapt down to the last detail. We meet the needs of their unique spaces through the use of our intuitive online configurator and Augmented Reality app. Tylko’s team has reconsidered every step of the traditional furniture-buying process in order to create a better, seamless and more personal experience – with a quality product, simple online shopping, free doorstep delivery and effortless assembly. To date, we have served over 30,000 satisfied customers, selling over 35,000 perfect-fit shelves across the world.
- Testing new functionalities
- Closely monitoring web and app quality
- Quickly spotting and reporting system bugs
- Working with developers, design and r&d teams to introduce new functionalities
- Developing skills in writing automatic tests over the long-term
- You'll get to be the part of a young and dynamic company that's doing very exciting things.
- We run a tight ship, but we are an interdisciplinary and flexible one - with flat hierarchies. We like when you take charge, show initiative and bring new ideas to the table!
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in their fields who are also amazing people and great coworkers
- You'll be fairly remunerated – 4500 - 5500 zł net on job contract (depending on your skillset and experience)
- Motivated candidate hoping to gain commercial experience (a bonus if you've spent up to a year in the field)
- Advanced knowledge of both IT and the web
- Good understanding of mobile apps
- Detail-oriented with a real sense of responsibility for duties
- Willing to learn and deepen knowledge in manual testing
- Basic knowledge of software testing
- General understanding of the software development process
- Friendly and proactive approach
- Fluent English that allows the reading of technical documentation
- Knowledge of PC/Mac/Linux operating systems (a bonus but not a requirement)
- Degree in technical/computer science (a bonus but not a requirement)