Junior Project Manager
We are looking for an exceptionally “on it” and well-organized Junior Project Manager. You’ll work closely with our internal marketing, creative and IT teams, so we’re looking for someone committed to their work who’s excited and ready for change!
- You’ll work as a member of our project team with our internal creative and IT crew.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring all projects are delivered on time, on budget - and with a great customer experience.
- You’ll be responsible for asset management, workflow organization and pipeline awareness, too.
- You’ll get to be the part of a young and dynamic company that's doing very exciting things!
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in their fields - who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- We run a tight ship, but we are an interdisciplinary and flexible one - with flat hierarchies.
- You'll develop personally and professionally - you can be pretty sure no two days will ever be the same, and we love new ideas and challenges!
- You'll be a part of a brave new frontier - where furniture and technology come together in exciting new ways!
- At least 1 or more years of basic experience in digital/IT project management.
- Knowledge and some experience with project planning processes, techniques and methodologies.
- Competence in organization, troubleshooting, planning and risk management.
- The ability to bring people together, and build long and short-term creative relationships.
- Effective execution of deadlines, information collecting and a sharp sense of assertiveness.
- Strong communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Good written and spoken English.