Junior Financial Controller
We're looking for a motivated and driven Junior Financial Controller who will help us shape our team, move the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success. The right person to perform classic controlling activities such as actual cost and revenue analysis and control, participation in budget and forecast preparation.
- You will be responsible for reporting,
- You will actively participate in the closing of the month,
- You will be responsible for the analysis of deviations from the budget/plan,
- You will take part in budgeting and preparation of financial forecasts,
- You will support Finance Team in preparation of calculations and analyses for internal needs,
- You will take part in the analysis of Cash Flow,
- You will propose improvements in the controlling and accounting processes,
- You will cooperate with other teams within Tylko to optimise margins.
- You’ll get to be the part of a young company on a rapid rise with a strong vision that's doing inspiring things!
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in fields that you may never hear before who are also incredible people and great coworkers.
- You'll develop personally and professionally in a friendly and respectful environment.
- Your voice will be heard - we don’t throw away any idea or assumption without considering it first.
- You will learn in the first year about the finances of the entire organisation, and you will become an independent specialist
- You'll be fairly remunerated 4500 – 7000 zł zł gross on job contract (depending on your skills and experience)
Who are you?
- You have a degree in accounting/finance or economics, or related field (final-year students are welcome)
- You have the first experience in controlling, finance and reporting.
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office, mainly Excel and G-suite applications.
- You have accurate and structured work style, combined with strong commitment, team-oriented mindset.
- You feel comfortable operating in an ever-changing, fast environment where nothing is set in stone,
- You have a proactive, can-do attitude,
- You know how to connect the dots,
- You have solid analytical and multi-tasking skills,
- You have attention to details and high quality of outputs,
- You have a good level of English