Junior Art Director
We’re looking for an ambitious and well-organized individual to take the reins of our creative projects as a part of the Brand & Communications Team as they support our Art Director in her day-to-day tasks. Our dream candidate will have a great passion for interior design, visual storytelling (you're social media savvy!), creative ideas and an appreciation for all things beautiful.
Who Are We?
Tylko is a next-generation furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialise in providing high-quality, easily-customisable shelves that our customers can adapt down to the last detail. We meet the needs of their unique spaces through the use of our intuitive online configurator and Augmented Reality app. Tylko’s team has reconsidered every step of the traditional furniture-buying process in order to create a better, seamless and more personal experience – with a quality product, simple online shopping, free doorstep delivery and effortless assembly. To date, we have served over 30,000 satisfied customers, selling over 35,000 perfect-fit shelves across the world.
- You’ll work closely with our Art Director to manage creative projects.
- You'll guide the art direction of our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and work with our Social Media Manager and Graphic Designer on post ideation, creative campaigns and new formats development.
- You’ll direct research for influencers, artists and brand collaborations, then coordinate the execution of the deals.
- You'll also need to keep on top of and research the latest market trends in art direction and brand narratives - you will be our source of what's hot and new in the world of lifestyle brands and social media.
- You’ll be responsible for creating briefs, mood boards and project proposals, and take active part in the production of visual assets and content with our internal creative team (graphic designer, 3D artist, video editor).
- You’ll act as co-producer on the video and photo shoots, help with research for locations as well as photoshoot teams, and provide on-set assistance.
- You’ll get to be the part of a young company on a rapid rise with a strong vision that's doing very exciting things!
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in fields that you may never heard before who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- You'll develop personally and professionally in a very friendly and respectful environment.
- Your voice will be heard - we don’t throw away any idea or assumption without considering it first.
- You'll be fairly remunerated - 6 000 - 7 000 zł gross on job contract (depending on your skills and experience)
- +/- 2 years of experience in managing creative projects in a similar position in a lifestyle, design or fashion brand. Experience in photo or video production is not a must - but a big plus!
- A social media native who is on top of the latest trends. Please share with us your Instagram or any other social media account that you're especially proud of.
- Great organizational skills and a detail-oriented personality.
- A close relationship with presentations and spreadsheets - Keynote and Excel are your best friends!
- Basic familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop and Illustrator).
- The ability to bring people together to build long- and short-term creative relationships.
- Strong communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
- English spoken to full professional fluency.