We’re looking for a creative all-rounder who is ready to dazzle while they strategise, design and produce unique visual content for our marketing and social media channels. With your keen eye, you’ll help our Brand & Communications Team deliver crisp and cool graphic assets and innovative concepts that will make our customers and followers stop, think...and smile.
This is a full-time position, based in our office in Warsaw.
Who are we?
Tylko is a next-generation furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialise in providing high-quality, easily-customisable shelves that our customers can adapt down to the last detail. We meet the needs of their unique spaces through the use of our intuitive online configurator and Augmented Reality app. Tylko’s team has reconsidered every step of the traditional furniture-buying process in order to create a better, seamless and more personal experience – with a quality product, simple online shopping, free doorstep delivery and effortless assembly. To date, we have served over 20,000 satisfied customers, selling over 25,000 perfect-fit shelves across the World.
- You’ll work with our Art Director and Content Team on a fresh and consistent creative direction for Tylko’s social media and marketing channels.
- You’ll develop and provide creative input for these channels on an everyday basis. You’ll also be responsible for keeping our profile(s) at the top of their game by regularly introducing new formats and ideas.
- You’ll work on both static and moving formats produced by our internal creative team (3D artists, video editors, motion designers), as well as in collaboration with the some of the world’s best artists and creatives.
- You’ll collaborate with our Social Media Manager while developing dedicated visuals and concepts for organic campaigns that run on Facebook and Instagram.
- You’ll work on creative visual concepts for marketing and brand awareness campaigns.
- You’ll be responsible for designing layouts and supporting the editorial team for the Tylko Journal (tylko.com/journal).
- You’ll participate in the production of photo and video assets developed by the Brand & Communications Team.
- You’ll support our day-to-day operations by designing and producing layouts for newsletters, social media ads and web banners.
- You’ll get to be the part of a young company on a rapid rise, with a vision, that's doing very exciting things!
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in fields that you may never heard before (parametric design anyone?) - who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- You'll develop personally and professionally in a very friendly and respectful environment.
- Your voice will be heard - we don’t throw away any idea or assumption without considering them.
- You'll be fairly remunerated – 4500 - 5500 zł net on job contract (depending on your skillset and experience)
- 2-3 years of professional experience in graphic design.
- We would love to see your portfolio so please attach it to your application.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop and Illustrator).
- A creative mind with an eye for beautiful things, as well as an interest in trends in graphic design and other visual arts.
- A self-starter and motivated independent worker.
- Passionate about various digital marketing and brand channels. We expect you to be our source for what’s hot and new in the field, as well as a go-to person for all things social media.
- An interest in motion graphics and/or video editing (as well as a basic knowledge of Adobe After Effect and/or Premiere) is not a requirement, but a huge plus!
- Basic communication skills in English - written and spoken.