Tylko is a next-generation furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialize in providing high-quality, easily-customizable shelves that our customers can adapt down to the last detail. We meet the needs of their unique spaces through the use of our intuitive online configurator and Augmented Reality app. Tylko’s team has reconsidered every step of the traditional furniture-buying process in order to create a better, seamless and more personal experience – with a quality product, simple online shopping, free doorstep delivery and effortless assembly. To date, we have served over 20,000 satisfied customers, selling over 25,000 perfect-fit shelves across the World.
We are searching for DevOps (mid and senior level) who will be responsible for SDLC processes as well as development environments.
- Monitoring and automation of SDLC processes.
- Operational system administration.
- Configuring and optimization of development environments.
- Migrating infrastructure to cloud
Linux, Postgresql, Redis, NGINX, Ansible, Jenkins, Google Cloud, Amazon (s3), Docker (not for long, though ;-)) Kubernetes, Python (uwsgi/supervisor)
- You’ll get to be the part of a young company on a rapid rise, with a vision, that's doing very exciting things!
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in fields that you may never heard before (parametric design anyone?) - who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- You'll develop personally and professionally in a very friendly and respectful environment.
- Your voice will be heard - we don’t throw away any idea or assumption without considering them
- You'll be fairly remunerated – 8 000- 15 000 PLN for B2B contract (other forms of employment are also possible).
- understanding metrics, using them in day-to-day work (Measure Anything, Measure Everything)
- good knowledge of NGINX;
- knowledge of Ansible and Docker
- very good at Linux
- experience in relational database (PostgreSQL)
- experience in working with development environments
- knowledge of Kubernetes (or sensible alternative);
- experience in cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud or Azure);
- experience in working with microservices
- experience CI/CD and IaC (infrastructure as a code).