Customer Experience Specialist
Who are we?
Tylko is a next-generation furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialize in providing high-quality, easily-customizable shelves that our customers can adapt down to the last detail. We meet the needs of their unique spaces through the use of our intuitive online configurator and Augmented Reality app. Tylko’s team has reconsidered every step of the traditional furniture-buying process in order to create a better, seamless and more personal experience – with a quality product, simple online shopping, free doorstep delivery and effortless assembly. To date, we have served over 20,000 satisfied customers, selling over 25,000 perfect-fit shelves across the World.
We are looking for members of our Customer Experience Team in Warsaw. You will represent the Tylko brand by managing customer relationships and providing best-in-class support for customers throughout the entire journey of purchasing a Tylko product and beyond.
- Developing lasting relationships with customers via phone calls, emails, live chats and text messages
- Manage customer relationships efficiently and effectively
- Deliver best-in-class customer service over the phone, email, text and live chat
- Support the wider team by ensuring that customer orders, deliveries and returns are processed seamlessly, from initiation through completion
- Capture customer insights and work across marketing, tech and operations teams to improve the overall customer experience
- Think creatively about ways in which we can optimize each customer’s experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Fluent in English and German or French (additional languages are a plus)
- Experience in a customer service, sales or community development role— preferably at a consumer-centric startup
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Resume and application are 100% free of spelling and grammar errors
- Detail-oriented and highly organized; able to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Friendly and patient team player who works well with a wide range of personalities
- A ‘no task is too small’ attitude and passion for providing all customers with the best solution to their unique project needs
- You’ll get to be the part of a young company on a rapid rise, with a vision, that's doing very exciting things!
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in fields that you may never heard before (parametric design anyone?) - who are also amazing people and great coworkers
- You'll develop personally and professionally –
- Your voice will be heard - we don’t throw away any idea or assumption without considering them
- You'll be fairly remunerated 6-8 000 PLN gross for job contract.