Business Development Manager
Who are we?
Tylko is a next-generation furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialise in providing high-quality, easily-customisable shelves that our customers can adapt down to the last detail. We meet the needs of their unique spaces through the use of our intuitive online configurator and Augmented Reality app. Tylko’s team has reconsidered every step of the traditional furniture-buying process in order to create a better, seamless and more personal experience – with a quality product, simple online shopping, free doorstep delivery and effortless assembly. To date, we have served over 20,000 satisfied customers, selling over 25,000 perfect-fit shelves across the World.
We are searching for a Business Development Manager. This role will report directly to the Founders and serve following aims:
- increasing the number of people who will see Tylko’s product in real world as a part of their customer journey
- exploring, testing and developing new, offline channels of sales e.g. cooperation with architects, showrooms etc etc etc
- understanding customers needs when it comes to physical contact with Tylko products,
- creating various opportunities for the customers to see and touch Tylko’s products,
- test various cooperation models with B2B partners,
- develop long-lasting relationships with the most promising partners,
- increase the amount of customers Y2Y who saw Tylko’s products on their journey to buy,
- build and increase revenue from offline channels,
- select and build promising partnerships with external partners (not necessarily for direct revenue, rather for brand awareness).
- You’ll get to be the part of a young company on a rapid rise, with a vision, that's doing very exciting things!
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in fields that you may never heard before (parametric design anyone?) - who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- You'll develop personally and professionally in a very friendly and respectful environment.
- Your voice will be heard - we don’t throw away any idea or assumption without considering them.
- You'll be fairly remunerated – 4 000 - 5 000 Euro (depending on your skillset and previous experience)
- at least 5 years in B2B sales,
- good professional network in interior design in Germany, France, UK,
- strong negotiation skills,
- ability to create and maintain business relationships,
- ability to test profitability of channels and decide on the basis of data,
- fluent English and German,
- self sufficiency in delivering agreed results.