Who are we?
Tylko is a next-generation furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialize in providing high-quality, easily-customizable shelves that our customers can adapt down to the last detail. We meet the needs of their unique spaces through the use of our intuitive online configurator and Augmented Reality app. Tylko’s team has reconsidered every step of the traditional furniture-buying process in order to create a better, seamless and more personal experience – with a quality product, simple online shopping, free doorstep delivery and effortless assembly. To date, we have served over 20,000 satisfied customers, selling over 25,000 perfect-fit shelves across the World.
- You'll be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining a business-facing data warehouse that will support our company's commitment to analytics, as well as our data-driven business philosophy.
- You'll be an advisor in decision-making process.
- You'll create and monitor daily ETL tasks and data sync processes for cleaning and structuring data.
- You'll connect various external and internal data sources (e.g. Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Adjust, Facebook- and Google Adwords-APIs) with our data warehouse (BigQuery).
- You'll create a diverse portfolio of dashboards and visualizations to help organization understand what is important and how should we achieve goals.
- You'll proactively come up with suggestions on how the team can leverage new technologies and architectures to improve the data platform and implement new methodologies to improve the company performance.
- You’ll get to be the part of a young company on a rapid rise, with a vision, that's doing very exciting things!
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in fields that you may never heard before (parametric design anyone?) - who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- You'll develop personally and professionally in a very friendly and respectful environment.
- Your voice will be heard - we don’t throw away any idea or assumption without considering them.
- You'll be fairly remunerated – 8 000 - 12 000 PLN for B2B contract (other forms of employment are also possible).
- 2 or more years of experience in business data analytics.
- knowledge and experience in working with databases (any SQL dialect)
- understanding and using basic principles of statistics
- experience in Python or R