Agile Coach/Scrum Master
Who are we?
Tylko is a next-generation furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialize in providing high-quality, easily-customizable shelves that our customers can adapt down to the last detail. We meet the needs of their unique spaces through the use of our intuitive online configurator and Augmented Reality app. Tylko’s team has reconsidered every step of the traditional furniture-buying process in order to create a better, seamless and more personal experience – with a quality product, simple online shopping, free doorstep delivery and effortless assembly. To date, we have served over 20,000 satisfied customers, selling over 25,000 perfect-fit shelves across the World.
We are looking for an experienced Agile Coach, who will take responsibility for our teams effectiveness.
- Introduce tools and ways of working into teams, that will transform their agile mindset into agile actions.
- Day-to-day work with teams (not only development teams, but also other teams in organization) on the basis of "inspect and adapt" principles.
- Cooperating with leaders and Product Owners to help the team achieve their goals.
- Cooperating with People Manager in defining and introducing organizational culture.
- Introduce methodologies and tools into the whole organization, taking care of their consistency and transparency.
- Mentoring and motivating team on their road to achieve transparency and effectiveness.
- You’ll get to be the part of a young company on a rapid rise, with a vision, that's doing very exciting things!
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in fields that you may never heard before (parametric design anyone?) - who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- You'll develop personally and professionally in a very friendly and respectful environment.
- Your voice will be heard - we don’t throw away any idea or assumption without considering them.
- You'll be fairly remunerated – 12 000 - 14 000 PLN for B2B contract (other forms of employment are also possible).
- 3 or more years of experience, working with teams other than development teams, would be a plus.
- Experience in taking the organization through some kind of transformation.
- Proven track record of self-development in the agile area.
- Facilitation and coaching skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Very good English - spoken and written.